Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to build master slave clocks with pic micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,
How to communicate the slave clock master will have Ds1703 RTC in it, for communication which is best ?

hello,
in case of wireless it will costly for customers..so, any other communication for less wires and more length..

One thing more i am using LM35 with PIC16F72 i want to connect 7 segment Display the range i want is 0 to 99 on 2 digit!
5V is working and reff. value for uC also ADC.
5V/255=19mV per bit,right?
and 10 mV mean 10*C...

hello,
the 8 bit ADC micro will do 255 steps of 5V which mean 19.0mV as, 5/255=19mV so, how to convert in *C...?

Hello,
is LM 35 is fine for Temperature sensor can we use other like DS18B20, which is reliable?

One Wire is a bit of a learning curve.... I have written a library for that as well... Got to find it though...

I wrote these ages ago and will be on a computer somewhere!!

Hello ,
For scrolling display for getting bold font without changing the font look up table can we make 5x7 font 1 pixel of 4 leds to get more high light??
i got STP16CP05 which say Vout 20max bout V supply is 7 max i am confused with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back