Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How they fabricate Pentium 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh_jo

I am amazed with the Intel about how they fabricate Pentium 4 with lots of transistors and circuits on such small chip. What machines they use, how they work and who are the machine builders. Any one has any idea?

-Mahesh Joshi

:shock:
I suggest you to find how is create a 741 or 555 ICs first, and after that you will be able to view how is created a more complex IC.

TKS said:
yeah sure and i'm god??

perhaps you are ... my area is in signal processing. I am currently responsible for all of the electrical and control systems and software on a new semiconductor process machine that we are designing. We basically make digital holograms of the semiconductor surface and then analyze them to find defects in high aspect ratio structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back