Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How much of an introvert are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Hank,
That first career looks interesting enough! To get that one, however, you would need a lot of experience in the third one. :)

ENTP. What does that mean?

I think it would be extroverted, intuitive, thinking and perceiving.

Last edited:
Given the nature of this forum, a more applicable set of questions would look more like this.

------------------------------------------------------------
While populating a board you notice one of the caps are not straight. Do you
  1. Ignore it. The board goes in a case and no one will see it.
  2. Straighten the capacitor by heating the joints.
  3. Grab the cap and straighten it.
  4. Make a note to order new capacitors. The new, shorter, caps are easier to install.
For which do you have a better record keeping system.
  1. Finaical records
  2. Parts inventory
  3. Music collection
is more valuable to you.
  1. Wife/Husband/SO
  2. Car
  3. House
  4. Radio Equipment

Ok well I'm a bit of a perfectionist to be honest so I'd probably straighten the capacitor by heating the joints. I certainly wouldn't leave it bent, whether it could be seen or not the very fact that I know it's bent would irritate me.

I have a good parts database so there's no contest there.

But my car is probably my most valued posession, I don't own very much radio equipment, not really my field of interest.

Brian

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

ISTJ

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back