How many posts do you have to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrow

Hello I'm new here and I have a couple of questions. How many simple posts do you have to make on this forum before a moderator will let post a link or picture? I thought it said 3, I'm way past that. Where is the moderation queue? I sent an e-mail to the moderator but got no reply. The post numbers to the left isn't correct.

Last edited:
It looks like this is your 3rd post.
Code:
Activity: Low

I've posted more than that, that's why I said the number is wrong. I keep getting a notice that they are all going to the moderators queue. But the moderators won't respond to any inquiry.

I moderate the contest area. As such I have no control over the more general moderation issues.

At any rate. The number is up to 4 so give it a try.

Okay thanks I will....It works! Now where did all of those other posts go?

Greetings from the Llano Estecado!
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I am getting replies in my e-mail from the threads the missing post should be on but the posts are not there. I suppose I'll be haunted forever.

Well after scroling up, down, left and right to view that huge picture, I can see why the Mods delayed you posting images!!! Try resizing them next time... despite you living in big 'ol Texas!! LOL

p.s.: Pennsylvania has loads and loads of woods that I can send you a few trees from if you like. Now I know why the panhandle area is a favorite hangout for tornadoes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…