Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many posts do you have to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrow

Hello I'm new here and I have a couple of questions. How many simple posts do you have to make on this forum before a moderator will let post a link or picture? I thought it said 3, I'm way past that. Where is the moderation queue? I sent an e-mail to the moderator but got no reply. The post numbers to the left isn't correct.

Last edited:
I've posted more than that, that's why I said the number is wrong. I keep getting a notice that they are all going to the moderators queue. But the moderators won't respond to any inquiry.

Okay thanks I will....It works! Now where did all of those other posts go?

Greetings from the Llano Estecado!
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I am getting replies in my e-mail from the threads the missing post should be on but the posts are not there. I suppose I'll be haunted forever.

Well:D...you are in Texas!

Well after scroling up, down, left and right to view that huge picture, I can see why the Mods delayed you posting images!!! Try resizing them next time... despite you living in big 'ol Texas!! :) LOL

p.s.: Pennsylvania has loads and loads of woods that I can send you a few trees from if you like. Now I know why the panhandle area is a favorite hangout for tornadoes!

Last edited:
Cell phone coverage must be good out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back