Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how long have u into treating like geek?

How long were you into being geek?

• 1-6 Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 Years

• 3-5 Years

• 5-10 Years

• Above 10 years

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u guys ask about me then it had just been some couple of months and that only after I was struck by the final yr project. While searching for the required material on the web I got this site n now I have been promoted into Electronic Novice

Ive been a geek for about two years now, fiddling around with electronics and stuff.

The nice thing is that nobody thinks of me as a geek :lol:

If its only with respect to this forum then its less than 3 months here
If its in real life then I will be above 10 years :)

I am confused what option should I choose :?: so may be better no vote :(

you make it sound so bad...

geek is good, very good. They get the best of both worlds. I know some chic geeks who are nice on the outside too!!!

nerd is outright, studyall and 'no friends' kinda person.
hot shot is outright good looks and a 6-pack with greasy hair.

geek however has the best of both worlds, I'm smart and fairly popular at school. Whats wrong with that?

I must have entered into geekdom at the tender age of about 7, not long after "portable" (read - "luggable") computers started being commercially available. I clearly remember hauling one home from my mother's office, tapping away at MS-DOS 3/4. (Brings back fond memories of XTree Gold :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back