Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How get I²C working on pic16f73

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camping

Hey,

I am using a PIC16F73 and I have to send information to a display driver with I²C. I know that it is posseble but I don`t know how I can do it at the moment. I am programming with assambler. I have read the hole datasheet from Microchip from the PICF7x but can`t find how I can get it work.

Can some help me with how to get all the REG good and how to send bytes on the I²C bus.

Thanks,

Thanks for the link, some of the datasheets have got already. I have know almost all stuf you need to do in your REG but I still don`t see how you can send some bytes with I²C. (I am using RS232 to but that was not that hard just only some REG and then you put a byte in a reg and it will be send)

If some have some standard routines for sending bytes by I²C in assambler then please post it,

Thanks,

Take a look on the piclist
whatever you need, it's probabely there

dig around a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back