Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how du u make ur avatar move like in an animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
those moving thingys are gif images

Only use animated gifs if you see that it has some meaning behind it and it looks good.

The last thing I want to see is a stick figure doing something weird and out of the ordinary.

Yeah and a gorgeous butterfly girl isnt disturbing...
Just like a truck full of beer...

drrogla said:
Just like a truck full of beer...
I hope not :lol:
I just hate when I try to read an article, and Autor's avatar is flashing like crazy...

isn't that one of the nvidia elfs used in ads? i think recall tomshardware article about some movie clips where the elfs ware naked :lol:

Joel Rainville said:
drrogla said:

By the way Jay, would you happen to have a bigger, better resolution version of butterfly girl? :lol:
Yes, I have original Wallpaper that I used to make my Avatar, interested in it? I have also "played" technological demos for FX family with the Butterfly girl (I could set her movemets, face etc), but she wasn't naked there...

If you can set her movements, maybe you could program her to striptease... :lol:

drrogla said:
If you can set her movements, maybe you could program her to striptease... :lol:

Now THAT would be an animated Avatar I would aprove of 8)

other then that, my disco-bear is good

**broken link removed**

Use this as my Avatar on my CSS clan forum ;)

To get back to the problem...

You could save each flash movie frame into a seperate picture and get one of those gif animation utils and make the gif with it from the saved frames...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back