how du u make ur avatar move like in an animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only use animated gifs if you see that it has some meaning behind it and it looks good.

The last thing I want to see is a stick figure doing something weird and out of the ordinary.

drrogla said:
Yeah and a gorgeous butterfly girl isnt disturbing...
Just like a truck full of beer...
I hope not :lol:
I just hate when I try to read an article, and Autor's avatar is flashing like crazy...

isn't that one of the nvidia elfs used in ads? i think recall tomshardware article about some movie clips where the elfs ware naked :lol:

panic mode said:
i think recall tomshardware article about some movie clips where the elfs ware naked :lol:

Well, in the best interest of all on this forum, I'm gonna have to ask you to find a link to that article. Links to the actual videos would do it too.

:lol:

Yes, I have original Wallpaper that I used to make my Avatar, interested in it? I have also "played" technological demos for FX family with the Butterfly girl (I could set her movemets, face etc), but she wasn't naked there...

drrogla said:
If you can set her movements, maybe you could program her to striptease... :lol:

Now THAT would be an animated Avatar I would aprove of 8)

other then that, my disco-bear is good

**broken link removed**

Use this as my Avatar on my CSS clan forum

To get back to the problem...

You could save each flash movie frame into a seperate picture and get one of those gif animation utils and make the gif with it from the saved frames...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…