Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you go from low layer to high layer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricity86

In my application, it vectors inturrputs to low layer files, called HALs, and i want the top layer where i write my application to know about interrupts that occur.

What are the ways to do that?

Thank you.

Thank you.
I'm not sure how to do that cause i dont have experience with work with multy files but i'll go for try&error method :)

Thanks.

I'm not sure how to do that cause i dont have experience with work with multy files but i'll go for try&error method
It's easier to go here and learn from 1 of the best at assembly how to's And 3v0 has some real good Tutorials for c18 and boostC the link is in his post.
try&error method
Will make you give up and get mad. If you start with assembly you'll learn the most about how a chip works. It's all 1 bit at a time. Then move on to something like C. Or if you want to use the pic18f chips Swordfish basic which is what I like Swordfish is some what like C. Then basic it very good high level language. But do get a good hold on assembly first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back