Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do wind a transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
transformer 440v to 220v

thanks for your kind reply. i want the system can with stand atleast 6 kilo watt single phase.i have a question also tell me if we are using 2 phase then there phase difference are going to effect the transformer efficency i have order a core size of 10b crno core.kindly tell me the tapping so that out put can be stablized to 230v thanks

There is usually no problem connecting a load, in this case a transformer, between two phases in a 3 phase system. Obviously it causes imbalance in the load, but if it's only a small load compared to the rating of the supply, that won't matter.

Don't go winding a 6 kW transformer, if you have to ask questions here.

IMO PRECISION CONTROLS|MTSNP1000400230|TRANSFORMER, 1KVA, 400/230V | Farnell United Kingdom is a 1 kW transformer at about the same voltages, and it weighs 13.4 kg. You are looking at a 100 kg transformer.

Go and pay the people who do it every day.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back