Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do I transform Eq.1 into Eq.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment. This is my question. Please help me with it. Thanks.

Regards
PG

Attachments

• examp2.jpg
    examp2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 269
  • question.jpg
    question.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 266
PG,

Sure, from equation one, 4 - x² = 3y²

So, -√3*x/(3*√(3y²)) = you can figure the rest out.

Ratch

PG1995, may I ask why you are asking all of your homework questions here? Haven't you been learning this in class?

PG,

Sure, from equation one, 4 - x² = 3y²

So, -√3*x/(3*√(3y²)) = you can figure the rest out.

Ratch

Thanks a lot, Ratch.

PG1995, may I ask why you are asking all of your homework questions here? Haven't you been learning this in class?

Hi

Just ask yourself. What would be easy for me? Asking questions to someone physically present with me or asking things here. Obviously, asking things here requires a lot of effort, time, and energy at least on my part; you just see I have to edit pages, scan them, write LaTex code, etc, etc, and above all trouble doubles when English is not your first language, neither second. So, there are reasons why I ask things here in spite of all these problems. Sorry, I won't state those reasons. I genuinely thank you, and persons like Ratch, MrAl and many others who help and guide me through numerous queries and let me continue my journey with some ease.

Best wishes
PG

Attachments

• solution1.jpg
    solution1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 254
Hi

Just ask yourself. What would be easy for me? Asking questions to someone physically present with me or asking things here. Obviously, asking things here requires a lot of effort, time, and energy at least on my part; you just see I have to edit pages, scan them, write LaTex code, etc, etc, and above all trouble doubles when English is not your first language, neither second. So, there are reasons why I ask things here in spite of all these problems. Sorry, I won't state those reasons. I genuinely thank you, and persons like Ratch, MrAl and many others who help and guide me through numerous queries and let me continue my journey with some ease.

Best wishes
PG

Hi, I meant no offense. I have no problems with you asking questions here, I was just wondering why you've been posting so many.

I sincerely hope you find the answers you're looking for :)

Best regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Hi, I meant no offense. I have no problems with you asking questions here, I was just wondering why you've been posting so many.

I sincerely hope you find the answers you're looking for :)

Best regards,
Der Strom

Hi Der

I wasn't offended in the least. And thanks for the wish! ;)

With best wishes
PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back