Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I interface 8051 with stepper motor?? Please help..urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobhit_goel10

Hi I am tryin to interface 8051 with 2 stepper motors using ULN2083. Is it necessary to use optocouplers? please help.. Also can someone please provide me the circuit required as mine is not working.. Thanks..

Are you sure you don't mean a ULN2803? Search the forums here there is more than one circuit and description on how to use them drive a stepper already posted.

opto couplers are just for protection of the micro controllers I/O lines, I wouldn't bother with them unless there's a good reason to need isolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back