While sequence is happening a microphone is un-muted
1. Stu 1 pushes his momentary contact button at his desk.
2. Db Port 2 pin fires from the mixer to momentary contact.
3. Momentary relay closes RL/DPDT.
4. Master relay opens locking out other students.
5. Stu 1 relay closes, allowing for reset.
Student asks question or finishes statement.
6. Stu 1 pushes his momentary contact when finished at his desk.
7. RL/DPDT closes - RL 1 opens as well and "Master relay" closes.
Ready for sequence to begin for another Stu 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 Circuit board.
Edit: Keep in mind the Microphones are 2 ceiling mount omni directional Mics.
It's breadboarded and it works.
I'll begin testing with few circuit boards together to see if I find any glitches.
But, in the future I would like to perform this with a Pic or pics and or a Large Microprocessor.
I need 12 inputs / and Maybe 2 outputs = I need to lockout all inputs except one. I need the output to trigger maybe a dual flip flop to supply one or two relay's. I think the associated Hi/low pins can produce a one shot either Active High or Active Low. Latching or momentary. ( I'm a newbie to this. For all my mistakes Please, forgive me.)