Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can stabilize the mosfet's drain current help (linear amplifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzitzikas

hi, i have this linear amplifier project https://tzitzikas.webs.com/irf640-1.JPG with 2 irf640 mosfets.
My problem is, when i adjust the both mosfets drain's current at 400mA (current without input signal), after some minutes

when the heatshink is warm (with input signal), the current becomes very high and one of the 2 fet goes off, and i must

replace it. Do you have any idea-schematic (with thermistor or diode) to control this current and to keep it stable at 400mA?

I don't know if there is a rule about that.

One of the objectives of the forums is to share information. It's no surprise to see that 100 people looked at your question and read your answers. Already, you have an answer on another forum, and I learned from it.

There was also a person who posted on several forums about a low voltage regulator. I tried to help him, but it seems he couldn't make sentences. I found on another forum that someone else had the answer he needed and I shared that answer on two other forums where no person could figure out what he wanted. Many people learned from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back