Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i help ur robots my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantom009

hi all my new friends
am glad to share u Robotics Chat ..
am specialized in Mechatronics anD mad about robots ,its my five'th year joining 'robocon abu" so my experiance in robots its not bad and am ready to ask any of your ques. about robots from there designing to there programing ..
also wish to have much new friend here..

wainting ur replays ..
FANTOM EL TAWIL

Last edited:
plese help me to build a simple robot

hai friends! can you please help me to build a simple robot.i m very much intrested in making robots..can anyone help me please?...

hi all my new friends
am glad to share u Robotics Chat ..
am specialized in Mechatronics anD mad about robots ,its my five'th year joining 'robocon abu" so my experiance in robots its not bad and am ready to ask any of your ques. about robots from there designing to there programing ..
also wish to have much new friend here..

wainting ur replays ..
FANTOM EL TAWIL

hi friend
I m preparing micromouse(a maze solving robot). I have already posted the circuit diagram in one of my other thread. Now the problem is how can I keep the robot in the centre of path it travels. I m using 3 sensors for wall sensing...viz. front sensor, left sensor, and right sensor.
Will I be able to do it just by using modulated frequency for each of the sensors??
Even I m planning to use comparators but dont know whether that will work or not.
Below is the link for the circuit diagram.

**broken link removed**

the sensor circuit diagram would be similar to the one linked below.
**broken link removed**
it would be placed in the front part of mouse(robot), and it will be similar to the shown in the link below
**broken link removed**

i'm taking electric,electronic engineering... i'm new in this area..so,i dont no much about this.. i've got an assigment from my lecturer asked me to design a magnetic field follower robot..it same as line follower robot.. the difference is just change the line to a wire.. i only can think that we can use a coil as a transmitter.. an a wire as the receiver.. my lecturer ask me to put the coil on top of the robot n the wire at bottom of it.. my question is.. i dont know how to start this project.. and i dont know where i can get the circuit diagram.. can you help me? i really need smeone to assist me..
tq..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back