Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I do to cancel my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, it is like Herpes -- you'll have it the rest of your life, but it can be inactive.

John

Why do you want to leave?

Because no one knew the answer to your question?

Just because we din't know the answer to that question, it doesn't mean we won't know the answer to other questions you may have in future.

If you really want to leave then remove any personal information from your account and don't use it any more.

I won't be using more this forum in the future and I want to delete my account.:eek:

You posted something to the Internet. Whatever you posted is now in the public domain. That's just a part of posting on the Internet: whatever you post will be around for as long as the service hosting it is. Some services allow you delete what you've posted and remove your account; some don't. You need to take that into account when posting.

Torben

Easy guys. My intention was only remove my account. Not what I posted. And not cause nobody answer my question, just cause I won't be using this forum anymore. After this kind of messages, gave me more reason to leave. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back