Hood ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, very funny fact: my problem was the apostrophy :? :lol: ... It was directing me to non-related websites... When I took it off, it found the horror-like moives stuff... Pretty cool, actually...

hi,
does it need to be dc or ac to work? i want to do this project as well (not on a hood of a car though) will a flyback ttransformer out of a computer moniter work.

thanks, daniel.

a flyback transformer is like any other transformer exept it has something in it that makes the seconary coil spike insted of a continues output (hence the name "flyback") it is used in tv's and computer moniters to get the 30Kv needed to get the radiation. i hope this is right but i don't know much about them.

Same as the frys by my house they also have something else in there that is crazy but I forgot what it is

Roboticinfo said:
Same as the frys by my house they also have something else in there that is crazy but I forgot what it is
It was you when you were there. :lol:

You don't like my jokes about USA?
Tonight's American news reported that a lot of the looting in evacuated New Orleans after the hurricane was done by their cops.
They stole a generator and fridge from a hospital to keep their stolen beer cool. They got plenty of Rolex watches and other expensive stuff.
It is not a joke! (but I am still laughing)

Mastermind

Someone Electro said:
But they will also have to steal some fuel for the generatoir from time to time.
They were seen and reported to the highest authority - rest assured.

Attachments

• genius.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…