Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hiii Techi's, I need an idea about to build a mini project.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LD's Pratik

Hiiii Frnds ..... Im first year engg. student & new on this site .I need an idea about to build a mini project on the basis of basic electronics. So please help me....:confused:

Thank you in advance for your help.....:)

people generally come on here for help with a project, sometimes they want the whole thing done from start to finish which often causes friction

BUT...

You've gone one step further and expect people to come up with the project idea as well....so you want someone on here to do 101% of the job....

Don't expect too many replies....

Judging from some recent threads you might want try a three-floor elevator model. ;)

Ken

Last edited:
Basic electronics? How basic? I built a 'moisture detector' in Design & Technology when I was in school, maybe you could try that. It was a very simple device designed to provide a foolproof method for determining if clothes are wet or just cold :D

people generally come on here for help with a project, sometimes they want the whole thing done from start to finish which often causes friction

BUT...

You've gone one step further and expect people to come up with the project idea as well....so you want someone on here to do 101% of the job....

Ouch :D I think he was just looking for an idea of a suitable first project he can try. I don't think that's an unreasonable request. If he expects us to spoon-feed him the project then he can expect a lot of cold shoulders though :p

BUT...

That is pretty harsh. I understand where this guy is coming from. I'm in the same boat with him. I would suggest a bench top power supply. That was my first thing because I needed one. I'm still trying to get it done. You may say that it is to advanced for a beginner, but I'm basing my suggestion on the fact that there is no better time than now. I will help as well since I've been getting a lot of help myself in that area. And on another note if you're a comp E and also want ideas for programming practice go to Eulerproject. It is so addictive imo. Good luck!

Last edited:
I would suggest a bench top power supply

Depending on his experience with electronics and what he means by 'basic', perhaps that's not an entirely suitable first project. Having your next 4 projects destroyed by a faulty first one may be frustrating :p

you can try to make multiple power supply, like +5, -5, +12, -12V in one circuit...
then some logical circuits using logic gates...then using transistors and LED's stuff...

Are you from LD engineering college in A'bad?/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back