Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High speed robotic hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG who do i have to rob to get that. That is like the most awesome thing i seen in years!!! WOW!

Im not being sarcastic i really like this arm. Especially the catching and tweezers!!!

OMG thanks for posting that Futz you rock!

Im going to go sell a kidney or 2 to get me one lol and learn the whole math between it.

LMAO yeah i figured a few years to fully recover kidney loss and 10-20 years to learn that math lol By the time i learn it i might be too old and lost a hand so i can replace it now lol

Last edited:
LMAO yeah i figured a few years to fully recover kidney loss and 10-20 years to learn that math lol By the time i learn it i might be too old and lost a hand so i can replace it now lol
Unfortunately you can't buy one yet. You'd have to go to university (in Japan, or maybe MIT) and build your own. Or just start spending money and experimenting now, and in a few years... who knows?

I'd never heard of harmonic drive gears before this. More info here. Google search here. Very interesting. Price some out here.

Once again, Ishikawa Komuro Laboratory is the place.

Last edited:
I first learned about harmonics gears when researching how the Mars ROvers worked...then I decided that airplanes were far easier and cheaper lol. I don't know why I never wiki'd it...lol. I had to figure how they worked from a picture of one and a really technical chunk of text explaining what all the components were and how they fit together. lol. An animation would have made it so much easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back