Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer use eagle but know someone who asked me about how to use it, so went a lookin for the tutorial. Not there anymore.

Mike I do not think that anyone deliberately deleted your tutorial.
My best guess is that it was lost (along with many attachments to various posts) in a major disk crash in the ETO server a couple of years ago.

JimB

What are the chances of a repost Mike? Do you have the original ?

I expect JimB is correct, and that it was lost in the crash. EM recovered many of the lost files, but there were a few that couldn't be found. If you have the original, feel free to re-post. I'd be interested to read it.

I don't really use Eagle anymore either, now that I have access to Altium through work.

Well, I don't have a back up so I suppose it be gone. I no longer use Eagle either, as I bought a copy of Multisim blue Premium and am very happy with it. I moved away from electronics for awhile as I pursued industrial firefighting, but alas my age has caught up with me and my health has forced me to take up less arduous endeavors. So I am back in the technology business. I have a lot going on design wise, and I forgot how much work is involved. Not to mention business license stuff, tax, website design, UL stuff, way too much for one guy. Wish I could hire someone, hopefully later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back