Hi you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer use eagle but know someone who asked me about how to use it, so went a lookin for the tutorial. Not there anymore.

Mike I do not think that anyone deliberately deleted your tutorial.
My best guess is that it was lost (along with many attachments to various posts) in a major disk crash in the ETO server a couple of years ago.

JimB

I expect JimB is correct, and that it was lost in the crash. EM recovered many of the lost files, but there were a few that couldn't be found. If you have the original, feel free to re-post. I'd be interested to read it.

I don't really use Eagle anymore either, now that I have access to Altium through work.

Well, I don't have a back up so I suppose it be gone. I no longer use Eagle either, as I bought a copy of Multisim blue Premium and am very happy with it. I moved away from electronics for awhile as I pursued industrial firefighting, but alas my age has caught up with me and my health has forced me to take up less arduous endeavors. So I am back in the technology business. I have a lot going on design wise, and I forgot how much work is involved. Not to mention business license stuff, tax, website design, UL stuff, way too much for one guy. Wish I could hire someone, hopefully later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…