Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi Voltage Power supply regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

badflyer

hi, I want to build a 300V, 3A DC regulated power supply for a project.
I've already got the transformer and bridge with caps built. Does anyone have a idea of a circuit for a simple regulator ?

Cheers :)

Check the LM723 datasheet. You can find a floating regulator application for this purpose.

RE:

Hello Sebi, thanks for your reply. i just downloaded the spec sheet as you said and found the positive floating circuit. It looks like the V2 o/p of the chip goes to the base of a high voltage transistor, i cant figure out the output arrangement of this circuit, how do i change the values to give me a steady 300V o/p ?? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back