Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anushya

in a BC 549 and BC 547 transistor i want to know which is the emitter,base and collector.

also in a HO 4R infra red dual type sensor i want to know the transmitter part (diode)which is the anode and cathode...and in the receiver part(transistor)which is the emitter and collector?

just go to google and search with ur part names...

u will get the datasheets of them... download... it has all the info u need....

Anushya said:
in a BC 549 and BC 547 transistor i want to know which is the emitter,base and collector.

also in a HO 4R infra red dual type sensor i want to know the transmitter part (diode)which is the anode and cathode...and in the receiver part(transistor)which is the emitter and collector?
Hi Anushya, here goes the datasheet

Last edited:
electromania619 said:
need the datasheet of HO 4R
mail me @ electromania619@gmail.com
Putting your email address in a public forum is a REALLY REALLY BAD idea. Spambots crawling the web will pick it up and load your inbox with all manner of unpleasnt stuff. You should at least replace the @ symbol with __AT__ or some such artifice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back