Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi..i will be gratefull it anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro

i want to know some good sites that offer good ideas for projects and applications for circuits...thanks a lot

**broken link removed**

Sure, here's the one I go to.

It's googles directory for schematics, probably 100,000+ projects in there if you can find them all.

Sure there's a lot of repeats, but still It's nice.

There is one with almost 100 free cicuits
+ links to all best electronic sites
and some thing more
it a nice site :)

I'm sure there is. But is it a secret? :wink: :wink:

yeah man, there's quite a few of those in the archive.

miro said:
thanx alot for ur help :)

Sorry, miro, I certainly didn't mean to be insulting or offensive. I just figured that Faisal_saf dropped the link and I wanted to know what site he had found helpful. Nostrafus had already provided a huge link list, and I simply didn't have a better one to suggest. I thought the winks clarified that my little poke was meant to be absolutely friendly.

I google up links when I need references to a specific circuit design, but I don't have (anymore) good link sites for general circuit ideas. I appreciate the many references that all the members here have contributed to this thread that you started, and have bookmarked most of them. Take care, my friend, and good luck in all your endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back