Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, I need some help here ,Anyone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.Remon

Hi, i m making a security system as a project ,for now i m trying to make some sensors to sence and measure things , first i did the heat sensor and the ir sensor but i need help in the glass break detector(sensor),and smoke sensor. plz i need some famous components for easy to find
Hint:
the project is microprocessor based no pc in it
Thnx all For ur time ,
best regars :)
Remon

A variation on the glass detector - catch reflection of laser or other focused light source. For a door with lots of glass it could serve to show that glass is intact and that the door is closed. A planned or an existing security light could be the source. It does have it's problems but in some applications it could be very reliable.

Just stick a piece of aluminium foil or thin copper wire on the glass, when it breaks it will go open circuit.

for my research i found ready made glass break sensor but really i dont understand how it works as they said u can use one sensor to protect all ur house, any one have idea?

<akg> for the smoke sensor, wont the light affect the led? btw it is on microcontroller in fact i dunnu if analyzing the glass breaking sound and interpreting available... if u know whould u guide me plz
Great Thanks for u all
welcome ur replies means alot

read the above replays for the glass break sensor. may be more better than the sound analysis in your case .

the simple smoke detector works on the principle that light get absorbed by smoke. get a closed box , light at one end and ldr at other end , place some mirrors and blocks inside , so that light travels some distance before reaching ldr. as smoke gets in to the box , the ldr resistance will increase.

read here more on commertial smoke alarm

Thnx alot , but about the glass break detector i didnt got da idea of puting wire and aluminium!? can u give me more details plz , all what i got is if this wire cut then alarm but how that gona be done wid glass break!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back