Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tooo
I'm always at your sevice..... :idea: if i could :wink: :lol:

I'm also new - this is a great subject but if you are impatient to learn (as I am), there is just not enough hours in the day. Well, nightime to be honest.
It took me 30 years to become a respected mechanical engineer. I think electronics might take 130 :lol:
I also am a commited Cabinet Maker - the smells of that craft are probably more alluring than the smells of electronics ie. I don't want any!!
Like all hobbies/crafts/interests, the people I've met or talked to are passionate about their subject and always ready to help. Thanks so far.

Im new too

I know some theory of ohms law, voltage/current dividers, transistors, opamps, digital,........

But somehow i dont understand it much, if at all !!!

It looks so simple, but its so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back