Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi gang. I am back again (old member - New Name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Mason

My original log in was Dataman19...
Name: Dave R. Mason ( No really, that is "my" name....).
About 16 months ago the world came crashing down on me.
First - Some idiot blogger in Phoenix Arizona took exception to me using Dave R. Mason, then he tied Dataman19 to Dave Mason and went on the Attack...
My identity was challenged and all of a sudden my Facebook and my hosting accounts were closed... everyone cited "numerous" complaints that I was using a stolen identity. So my accounts were all shut down. Even J.P.Morgan/Chase joined in. I was besieged with validation requests. Submitted Birth Certificate, Copy of Driver's license, Copy of Military Retiree ID Card, Even a photo copy of my White House Staff I'd. Everything was almost kosher - for a short while.
While flying BACK FROM west Africa in April of 2015 we were directed to land at Miami for a Routine Customs Validation Check. This was my first indication that my life was going to end..,(We have "Customs Clearance Authority" which means the aircraft is registered to me and both pilots have customs clearance to "proceed direct to destination - meaning we don't stop for routine customs checks.".. But we had to land anyway.
We were met by a swat team, I was arrested and charged with attempting to enter the United States illegally (A Patriot Act offense - a serious one). I found out I was on the "No Fly" list - but this was a private jet, and I owned it....,
NO (I was rudely informed) the jet registration was not valid, and they started grilling me about my name and where I was born and what country Was I A Citizen of??? I had a U.S.Passport ( I say had - because they took that too). When I went to post bail my credit cards and debit cards were all declined.,, so I sat in holding status for three days.
Then I finally found out what was happening... IDTheft !!!! And I was the thief.... I was given this name at birth, grew up with this name, west to school - all the way to PhD with this meme, Served in the US Military for 26 years with this name. Worked at the White House in Washington DC, at The Lincoln Labs infamous Batman Sensor Site in Turkey and had a Top Secret/SBI clearance - with this name. Now I was challenged, and the Government wanted to know my "real name" ????
I had to get an assistant to bring me money to Miami to get out of holding. She thought it was funny, "They don't believe you are you? Who the he'll do they think you are???" The jet had to stay at Miami - since it no longer had a valid registration. They transfered it to Homestead CBP holding (the former Homestead AFB). The assistant came to get us in a borrowed G450. My other aircraft were also grounded. My bank account was seized byJP Morgan Chase and even my driver's license was nuked.
Took me 10 months of constant court hearings to partly clear it up. The judges all suggested I CHANGE my Name - It would be a lot simpler. At one point I told a Judge I would be willing to change it to "Fu? ?! Y?,?!" - he wasn't impressed and charged me with contempt of court. Granted, it wasn't a rational choice on my part - but I got to sit in a cell for three days to think it all over...
In the end it all boiled down to that blogger. He was loaded because he was ranting in a forum about all those Mexicans who sneek across the border and steal American Jobs. He was also ranting that all these foreigners were trying to take over our country, even the Muslims were secretly trying to take over America... I simply stated that Mexican citizens can come and go back and forth across the border - they don't have to sneek in - the people from South and Central America are the ones sneeking in.. As for the Foreign and Muslim Hordes - I thought he was confused, The problem is the Islamic Rdicals (Kinda like the Southern Church were the Pastor keeps Burning a Book claiming he is burning a Koran. Just to antagonize the Islamic Extremists).
The Blogger immediately stared flaming me on just about every forum (even ones I had never heard of)... At one point he called me stupid and uneducated - I fired back and asked him if he had ever even visited another country, or had even ever traveled out of state. I postulated that I didn't think he did, just by his ignorant stance that he knew more about the world than anyone else. He fired back and started demanding that I reveal my "Real Name and Identity". Dataman19 was obviously a fake name (Dataman19.. dang,,,.it's an "on line Name. MY real Name is "Dave R. MASON".)
THEN IT STARTED.... I started getting calls from associates and business clients. I was loosing accounts and things were getting crazy real fast. At one point I was shown a "Sex Offender Alert" it alluded that I was using a fake identity to conceal my obvious criminal past. This was starting to get bad... and fast. I tried to look up the bozo "cowboy Bob" and discovered that "His name was fake" Even his registered name " Robert - blanked out- wasn't a real person. With all I had going on I didn't have time to Persue him - but he was perusing me. All of my web sites, domain registry's. Bank accounts, car, trucks, and aircraft registrations were gone. My assistant had to pay all the bills because even my cash wasn't good. You see, there is an obscure Federal Banking Law that prohibits drug dealers and gangsters from using cash to buy things.... At at that point, the Drug Dealers and Gangsters were about 25 levels in status above me.
But now my rights have finally been restored. Over 8 months of court hearings and $m of dollars and justice is finally served. I can go out to eat and drive my car (except in Louisianna - for some reason they still have me on their list. I got stopped outside if Shrieveport two weeks ago and was in jail for 5 days before I could call the office collect and get my assistant to fly down and rescue me. They asked her why she worked for such a shady person ( and showed her one of the flyers - it had grown to three pages).
The other day I met this "Cowboy Bob". His actual name is "Jim - blanked -". When asked why he did all this he could only say "I thought you were some Arabie sympathizer because you were sticking up for all those Arabie Towelheads" So he made it his mission to expose me for what I was. But all I was wasn't what he thought I was. I wasn't taking sides - I quoted simple fact. Mexican citizens don't have to sneek across the border, they can freely come and go, just like you and I can freely come and go into Mexico. The so called Arabie Towel heads he was referring to are in fact Islamic Extreemists - religious fanatics ( we have a few of our own - who claim to be Christian but act less than Christian). Not all Muslims are Islamic Extremists..
My original assessment of him by his on line rants were not that far off. He had in fact visited a foreign country - once. He had been to Mexico " and touted it was filthy and over run by low life's and thieves - had his wallet stolen". In all fairness I asked where he had been to - he told me Tiajuana ???? That isn't Mexico ! Yes it is "in" Mexico, but it isn't even a good representation of the country as a whole - Granted Mexico has their problems, but basing your International Travel experience on one visit to a seedy district of a border town isn' t visiting Mexico, and it certainly doesn't count as international travel????
Now he is in jail - do I feel better? NO. Am I happy about it? No. Am I glad it is almost all over? YES - DEFINITELY YES!!!. So in retrospect, in the past if I (aka: Dataman19 ever crossed any if you or seemingly maligned you , I am sorry, and believe me it wasn't intentional. I was under the mistaken impression that we had free speech and that we all had something to say and an opinion. But I never considered that someone could become so unhinged over a simple statement of fact over fiction. But then, what are wars actually fought over - other than simple greed? So I now profess to always step back and take a deep breath. My original mantra is still valid " Get Mad, Get Over it, And GET Glad")
So I am back - I think...... A little less for wear and tear.. But at least I now know what a jail cell is like. Pun intended.
My International travel: Visited (more than three weeks at a time). Alaska ( Yea - when you go to Alaska or Hawaii you get the feeling you are leaving the country). The Bahammas, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada (Yea the Canadians are North American, but it is still another country), Austria, Barbados ( Eastern Carribean), Bermuda, Brazil, Checkoslovakia, Columbia, China, Cuba, Denmark, Egypt, England, Greenland, Germany, Greece, Haiti, Holland, Honduras, The Domincan Republic, Ireland, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jamaica, Lichtenstein (no one worth their salt that gas spent any time in Germany hasn't gotten the "famous Lichtenstein" stamp in their passport), Libya, Mexico (north to south - not just the dirty Tiajuana Donkey Show - Ick!), Mali (West Africa - and yes I have Been to Timbuk Tu, is in north east Mali)), Mauriania (again West Africa), Monserrat (Eastern Carribbean), Morocco, Peru, Panama, Puerto Rico, Quatar, Saudis Arabia ( in the 70s, the 80s and the 90s), Spain, Senegal ( West Africa), Turkey, and Louisiana ( I added Louisiana because they need to update their criminal database, my friends in Gretna are still laughing).
I am an old school Electronics Technical Engineer, A Microbiologist (PhD), an Applied Physist (PhD - that title is good for a lot if laughs at parties), and a Micro Chemist (PhD). My Master's are in Electronics, International Government, and Underwater Basketball (- wanted one in Underwater Polo but we kept drowning the horses.... they won't use the snorkel, and the damned diver's mask just wouldn't stay on). Oh yea, and an Eagle Scout ( at least I haven't been told to return that yet. When I get my new Passport I am listing my Profession as " Poet Lauriate". Hemingway was one, and that is the very reason he never needed a VISA ( Not the Credit Card) to visit other countries. Poet is an occupation that is admitted to just about every country - after all. The poets write verse praising a country and the tourists just click there to see it. So that is my new profession. If I am challenged I have a perfect piece of verse " Nine minutes pleasure, Nine months if Shame, two hours in the hospital ole Buster Came, Buster was a !?!?!, his mother was a ?!!!!, Buster wouldn't be here if the ?!!!! Hadn't tore". May or may not work - but then telling that one judge what I wanted to change my name too didn't work out so well... Maybe I need th rethink the occupation a little.... I know, "Equal Opportunity Bigot" then I can rightfully pick on everyone. No friends, but then who needs friends, they drink all your scotch, never fail to show up to eat steak or shrimp and lobster, and always show up with a $3.99 bottle if cheap ( but good) wine when they come to diner.....
Experiences: Broadcasting, Wood Working, Photography, Graphic Arts, Publishing and Printing, Flying - small Plane all the way up to Jets and Rotary wing ( Fancy name for Helicopters), Automotive Engineering, Drag Racing, Circle Track ( Not NASCAR - the Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Red Necks), Carpentry, Sheet Metal, Masonry (it's in my blood, and my family name), International Telecommunications and International Shipping and Trade, and last, but not the least Small Business Development. You can add farming, but My great Grandfather was a farmer, and he made me promise to not make my living in the dirt when I grew up - I think he meant not be a Politician or lawyer ( But I do have a Law Degree - Nashville School of Law. I just don't have the stomach for all political B.S. associated with law and politics....).
So, I have laid it all out in the open. I am happy I can actually use the internet again. And I am happy to be back - I think... Getting rid of that damned ankle bracelet was a relief. I never realized it, but everyone sees it around your ankle, and I am absolutely amazed at how many people actually knew what it was - surprises just keep on coming.
So I am back on one of my favorite forums again... Hook Rah

Last edited:
Welcome back, Dave Mason!

What an utter nightmare.

(I agonized over posting for fear I'd cause a flash-back... )

(I agonized over posting for fear I'd cause a flash-back... )
I was wondering if you'd speak up.... How could you do this to Dave??? :D:p

Welcome back Dave, glad to hear things are finally settling down. What a mess!

All that because one scrote had an ill conceived grudge? Blimey. He should be recruited to work for the good guys. Actually I'm unsure about that.
Welcome back anyway

Yipes! I vote with Ian; I thought I've been having a bad time probably since one employer wanted to "cut off my private parts" more than once. "private parts" wasn't the word used. The things my grandfather cut out of male pigs when they make them unable to make baby pigs. They eventually figuratively succeeded.

And by the way, I think you need a wider range of experience. How do you expect to have a balanced view on life when that's all you've done so far? ;)
Get out there some more - after all, what could possibly go wrong?

Gang... it was not CowboyBob on this forum... it was a demented 19 year old punk in Phoenix, Arizona. He was just shy of his 17th birthday when he started this crazy rant.
Not too many people know this, but you can call a Sheriffs office on any weekend and pretend to be another law enforcement officer from another state. All you have to do is be believable and show urgency.
Think this is bogus? Look at the individual who was raided by the local away team back east a few months ago. Some con artist called him pretending to be a bondsman demanding money. The individual told him he didn't believe him and took him to f off - then hung up. The person on the other end of the line called the local sheriffs department and reported that a "known Criminal" with multiple warrants for armed robbery and killing a police officer in Boston, MA was holed up at ( gave the person's name and address" and told the sheriff that he was armed to the teeth and was going to kill again.
Needless to say, a few hours later away a SWAT team broke down the door and entered the home guns blazing.
Later the alleged call to the sheriffs office was unconfirmed and deemed a hoax.
The man's wife and two kids are getting a hefty settlement - but the man is still dead.
There is a law firm in New York that routinely calls people here in Phoenix pretending to collect bond debts for the Court in New York. They only demand like $180 and I am amazed at how many people just wire them money. Their number shows up as a "Private Number" - which in itself is suspicious.
I got that call once as well. But, I started asking questions such as what court, what's the courts number, what us your badge number, what precinct do you work out of...... the caller got pushed and told me if I didn't pay he would just come and get me. He had a warrant after all and that was all he needed. I told him to get the address right and come on over - I was on the internet looking at the New York Police Department Registry and there was no such precinct... So piss off.... And I hung up.
Right about two hours later a Marcopa County Sheriff Deputy was knocking on my door. He told me he had received a report that I had threatened a POLICE officer over the Phone and wanted to come in. I asked him if he had a warrant. He asked why I asked such a question, he was responding to a valid complaint and didn't need one. I told him if it was an Officer (,,,,,,,, ) in New York City from the 119th West Precint then he needed to get his facts straight - there is no 119 th West Precint "I checked". I so unless he had a "valid warrant" go home, and I shut the door, This was on a Sunday Evening. Monday morning I called the State Attorney's Office in New York and started the paperwork to file a complaint.
Two months - later I got a letter from the New York Attorney General's Office telling me there was no such person who had identified himself as a policeman in New York. But, there was an ongoing investigation into numerous complaints that had been filed by other people spread all over the country. Attached was a "ten page" questionnaire.
I went down to our server farm and downloaded my cell phone. In factwe list into our telecoms Server. I then refreshed the list and a New York City Phone number pooped up right he t to the very "Private Number" that had originally called me. Ah has, now I had a number. While I was logged into the Century Link ESS system I queried that number

Last edited:
Continued... It is really nice to have a Server Farm Sub Exchange belonging to a CLEC. Since all calls include a MITTIS Telemetry link ( Used for call accounting and billing) even "Private Numbers" are traceable.
I also got a list of all the numbers associated with that number, and the associated PRI-ISDN line groups, etc... Most importantly, I got the name and address associated with the very law firm. I sent that info on to the New York State Attorney's Office that had sent me the questionnaire. I also picked another number in the very ISDN number/line group that had called me. I called it and asked for Officer (,,,,,,,), the lady asked what I wanted him for and I told her he had given me this number. I had to go and borrow the $180 dollars and he agreed to hold off until I got it. Now I just need the wire instructions since I misplaced the one he had given me -A few seconds later there was a ring tone and the low life answered... I told him I was calling back to tell him he was a low life. That I knew who he was and where he was at (.....), at the address of (.......), in New York City. I have called him back to tell him he is a "Stupid Criminal" to threaten a retired Secret Service Agent and ex Treasury Agent. I then hung up the phone.
In retrospect - I don't really believe the New York State Attorney's Office is perusing any actions. I think the letter that they sent me was a "make you feel good tactic". In fact, I don't believe any State Attorney General's Office, or any law enforcement agency really cares. They just don't want to spend the time or money to Perdue these low life's.
This is why and how a 17 or 18 year old can cause such havoc. All they need to do is to get the "quasi official attention" of an actual law enforcement agency or court and get them to act. It seems like there would be protocols in place to prevent this, and in fact there are. But there is also a "National Urgency" and a tendency to expidite matters when threat to life, domestic violence of potential mass murder us involved. Add the treat of domestic terrorism and a lot of validation protocols take second seat to a "Confirmed Report". This is brought about my media reports where supposedly a mass shooter was allegedly "known to law enforcement".
In my case I was placed on "the No Fly List" because of the an on-going investigation in New Mexico where I had allegedly assaulted a TSA Official at Albuquerque, New Mexico. ( the low life messing with me spent the summers at his aunt and uncle's in New Mexico. Guess what his uncle's job was? He was a TSA supervisor - now he isn't. The nephew used his uncle's computer to put a lot of people on the "No Fly List", actually he just entered incident reports - the rest us somewhat automatic)....
The cancelled Driver's license was caused by my failure to respond to a Photo Radar ticket in Mesa, Arizona. The photo on record wasn't me, but the beat up Honda Civic was registered in my name ( Just not my picture in the photo, the photo was Cowwboy Bob's photo... and the address wasn't my address - rectified by a simple address change without my knowledge ???). Arizona has an MVD system that is riddled with holes... Honest Citizens find it extremely difficult to obtain driver's license and chronically complain - to deaf ears. At the MVD office just off W Indian School Road an N 59th Ave they have a documented track record of re-issuing suspended driver's licenses to gang members and Criminal's. How do they do it ( the gangster's???), they "threaten" the families of the MVD employees. About three years ago seven or so MVD employees were terminated from that office - the scenario was always the same. The gangster showed the MVD official a picture of their children and or husband/wife on a cell phone. They then told them all they wanted was their MVD record cleaned and a valid driver's license issued. As long as they don't t re-suspend it of report the incident their family is safe. For those living in Arizona - this is why the MVD now mails any new driver's licenses and any replacement of renewal driver's licenses. In my world they should just go round up the gangsters, castrate them and cut their tongues out and make them eat them. Then throw them in jail for life. But the problem is, criminals in Arizona gave rights, it us the law abiding citizens that gave little or no rights, When Andrew Thomas was the attorney General he made the open statement " It isn't a matter whether a citizen is guilty of not, or whether they have been convicted of a crime - it is a matter or when and how we will eventually charge them with one, no one charged by this office is innocent, and we want you all in the court system to realize this. Quoting to the perpetrators that their rights are preserved is all well enough, just be advised, you are either team players or you can find yourself on the wrong side as far as we are concerned. He made this speech to a dinner where the invited guests were comprised of sitting judges. He wanted to let them know that he wanted everyone convicted under his "Zero Tolerance Policy". Under Andrew Thomas the Zero Tolerance Policy was also nicknamed the "Zero Rights Policy". Back to the driver's license and fake registrations fiasco...
."Mesa Arizona is one of those city's where they will - suspend your driver's license if you don't show up to Court. To make my case worse, I had allegedly gotten a New Mexico Driver's license after Mesa suspended mine (this obviously pissed the off the court) So Mesa had the State if Arizona MVD immediately issue a new AZ Driver's license and immediately suspend it. This is a tactic that almost every state uses to extend domicile jurisdiction of an individual residing out of state. The judge simply issues a local state driver's license number, then suspends it and issues a fugitive bench warrant. This along with the culmination of bench warrants gives teeth to things like "Do Not Fly Registry", U.S. Border Patrol and Custom's, Federal Aviation Pilots's Certifications, Aircraft Registry Status, etc... So it mushrooms really fast. Once the fugitive is apprehendedand( I don't use "Alledged Fugitive" because all the events will self validate as the case mushrooms - this is intentional while the National Crime Database assigns prioritization and urgency codes which ramp up with every escalation....).
So in fact, No one is exempt from this scenario. The politicians don't care and the courts are supposedly to inundated to react properly. In Andrew Thomases case he picked on the wrong person. That person filed a complaint with Dept of Justice. When Andrew Thomas replied with the standard reply that it was just a petty criminal squeezing.... Justice responded with a warrant and Arrested him on a Friday Afternoon.... That petty criminal was a retired Secret Service Director, and the second party involved was the Phoenix Secret Service Director. Justice didn't think the whole incident was trivial. So he plead guilty and was disbarred.
So gang,,,, don't pick on CowboyBob on this forum.... he wasn't/isn't the low life I have issues with.
When I am done I am looking for the court to put this individual on the "permanent No Fly List", the "No Passport Lust" ( test there is a no passport list), permanently deny himto a Driver's license, permanently prohibit him from owning, using or having access to a cellular phone or a computer. To permanently gaff him from public assistance and any and all scholarships or college financial assistance. I also want him on perpetual flight risk probation status ( this means he must report to his probation officer weekly). If I had my way I would request he be castrated to do Illuminate the possibility that he could have and raise future social ingrates...
But remember, in the Arizona Territories, criminal gave rights.
We'll see...
My apologies to the group for venting.... I still have a lot of anger, and the gym is on their fourth punching bag. They aren't so strong after all...
By the way, This whole scenariois will not deter me from my long standing policy to track down cyber ingested when I come a cross them. All my phone numbers are on the State and Federal Do Not Call Lusts, but as everyone knows - this means nothing.
My next adventure enterprise will be a Private Investigation Agency to investigate Internet Criminals. I have put out feelers to Germany, Spain, Turkey, Senegal, Mali, Brazil, Panama, Mexico, Ukraine, Canada, Malaysia, India, and Greece. So far they are onboard with certifying me and giving the OK. Now I just have a few more items on my to Do checklist...

Flatfootskier.... read my last post.... I am seeking more adventure... At my age, time is a ticking...... tic..... tic ..... tic

Paramount picture presents...

Harrison Ford plays Dave Mason in

H E L L & B A C K
From the Whitehouse to the gutter and back

Seriously - there's a film here. Sell your soul & have your name covered in chewing gum on some sidewalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back