Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi every one , i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you GRAMO , and to Mipoleon , are you in my heart and mind to know what my project dealing with and what my aim from it, it's a communication project , and who are you , homeland official , and it's so rude from you , you have to know iam aginst suicide bombers , and that does not mean i have no wright to get back my country which occupied by the jwish , and you know who bring them here , just think and shake your head before talking , sorry to all , but as he talk in public i have to talk and defend my self also in public......

no more attack , just let me work and show you some details about my project....

thank you very much again GRAMO and dknguyen

Last edited:
salamo 3alikom abu_moaowiah,

Peacful welcoming to the forum!! And.. some litle advices to get along in this forum

1- Take it easy
2- Don't be sensitive
3- Electro-tech is a community, you have to adapt yourself. It took me some time too to dig myself a litle place here.
4- people are really nice and helpful once you get to them in a good manner.

Good luck with your project.

abu_moaowiah said:
if you can see , in Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Revi , khgsm2007 , asking the same question , and no one behave like you ? just compare.....

Yes, let's compare.

You said:
abu_moaowiah said:
good evening to every one , i need some help , i think there is someone could help?

in my graduate project , i have to transmitte FSK modulated signal may by FM transmitter , but i have no idea how to do that , also i have no sheet or circuit to connect between modulation ( FSK ) signal and FM transmitter , and iam glad to be here with you.

khgsm2007 said:

khgsm2007 said:
can any body have idea about electronics used in FSK (frequency shift keying ) that used to transmit digital data

BR

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/fsk-schmatic.28099/

khgsm2007 just asked a general question, while you said that you had absolutely no idea and used a huge annoying font; that is why you recieved a harsh responce and he didn't.

transmitting FSK it's one stage in the whole project , not the project!!!!
It doesn't matter whether you're asking us to do the whole project for you or a part of it; this is your project therefore you are supposed to be the one doing the work.

Hero999 said:
Yes, let's compare.

You said:

khgsm2007 said:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/fsk-schmatic.28099/

khgsm2007 just asked a general question, while you said that you had absolutely no idea and used a huge annoying font; that is why you recieved a harsh responce and he didn't.

It doesn't matter whether you're asking us to do the whole project for you or a part of it; this is your project therefore you are supposed to be the one doing the work.

hello hero,

Without approving or disaproving your point of view, i only have a litle question, why do you bother soo much? , i mean you allready showed him that he was wrong is his way of asking, I beleive you'r time is much more precious on the forum for helping other members.. (like me sometimes.. ;) )

And the guy appologised.. " iam sorry in the way i talk , but you have to be patient with me "

have a nice day everybody ... (and still.. the pic you posted was sooooooooooooooo funny! :D it was worth all this thread ;) )

I am fairly sure that our poster is not out to build a bomb detonation device. He if was building a bomb, I doubt that he would need our help.

When I see posts from seemingly clueless students, I have to remind myself that challenging a student to build/do a project is an effective learning tool. Many times students know more then they think they do. Projects help bring that knowledge to the surface.

Point taken ikalogic, I just wanted to make it perfectly clear what he had done wrong but, yes my time is better spent helping others on the forum

peace be upon you IKALOGIC , wa3alikom essalam , masakeen eljama3a eli hoon , befakro 7alhom genius wanaas etania habla , and to waht called HERO999 do more work in your way in talking with people , and misundersatanding my ask of help it's your problem , so fix it , as i fixed my question , ok , and you have to know , it's inter-net , remember that , so many people of many habits are here , you may not like one of them , and so they are think about you , and why you are defeding dknguyen against me? and the whole thing that you did n't like is the way i wrote my comments , grew up man , and dknguyen has show some respect and good listening and he did not judge on people depending on the typing method!!!!!! , or big font !!!!! , take it easy , and let's be friends ( if you want that ).

thank you again to every one.

Last edited:
Some culture, religion, education and language in other parts of the world are weird! Maybe they should chat in forums from the same part of the world with the same kind of people.

This site has ordinary English-speaking people, not weirdo's who can hardly speak English and have had a war for nundreds of years.

abu_moaowiah said:
peace be upon you IKALOGIC , wa3alikom essalam , masakeen eljama3a eli hoon , befakro 7alhom genius wanaas etania habla , and to waht called HERO999 do more work in your way in talking with people , and misundersatanding my ask of help it's your problem , so fix it , as i fixed my question , ok , and you have to know , it's inter-net , remember that , so many people of many habits are here , you may not like one of them , and so they are think about you , and why you are defeding dknguyen against me? and the whole thing that you did n't like is the way i wrote my comments , grew up man , and dknguyen has show some respect and good listening and he did not judge on people depending on the typing method!!!!!! , or big font !!!!! , take it easy , and let's be friends ( if you want that ).

thank you again to every one.

okay.. but beleive me, when you join a forum, it's your job to adapt to their habbits, not their's.. HERO is nice and, frankly he helped me alot. just forget all this & keep cool!

one last piece of advice, don't speak in arabic on a public english forum, it's wrong to do that, in europe, in palestine, in egypt or in USA! (and it is called "ghayba" in islam by the way :) )

Welcome again to the forum :)

audioguru said:
Some culture, religion, education and language in other parts of the world are weird! Maybe they should chat in forums from the same part of the world with the same kind of people.

This site has ordinary English-speaking people, not weirdo's who can hardly speak English and have had a war for nundreds of years.

Now i really think it's too much!

what do you mean by "ordinary" and "had a war for hundreds of years" ? how can you ask him not to be rude if you speak this way?! :D

And, please, if i see a guy from france speaking with huge letters and with a bad english, does this mean French education/culture/religion is weird and should have it's own forum?! does it mean that all frensh people are weird?

I don't think it's fare to judge a culture depending on one man's behaviour.

i hope you see what i mean :)

Well I don't think he spoke much Arabic (is Arabic apelt with a capital or lower case A?), he did seem to use arabic phrases in English though. I suppose he can't help that though; I'm sure you lot still use UK/Asutrailian/US phrases if/when you speek another language.

Hero999 said:
Well I don't think he spoke much Arabic (is Arabic apelt with a capital or lower case A?), he did seem to use arabic phrases in English though. I suppose he can't help that though; I'm sure you lot still use UK/Asutrailian/US phrases if/when you speek another language.

he did speak in arabic. i am egyptian ;)

Why are we talking about arabs in a foreign language?
Why aren't we talking about electronics in English?

But the nooby was talking in Arabic and talking about his weird customs.
He started this thread by yelling in huge letters.

He said he had no idea about what he is supposed to do with his project.

I am in the final stages of my senior design project, so I know how crazy these things can get. But usually your professors are the ones to seek help from. If they have no idea what to do then it should not have been assigned in my opinion. I am not saying get all the answers from the professors, but they should be able to help and give pointers in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back