Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi,all of you Ihave question about potentiometer data send from controller to controller thank you new Adil sadiq

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahuida_love

Hi,all of you Ihave question about potentiometer data send from controller to controller thank you new Adil sadiq

I have question about potentiometer data send from controller to controller
This statement does not make sense in the English language.

any one can give me some information troubleshoot and electronics circuit simply
And this statement does not make sense in the English language.

JimB

Can you post a schematic or something to help assist with the question your trying to ask?
HI,I mean when you use potentiometer to drive acuators just like pwm applied to governor speed solenoid and the potentiometer signal go to controller say a processed and then controller a send this data to an other controller say b this b get the data and processed then converted and applied as pwm to solenoid to speed up or down

HI,I mean when you use potentiometer to drive acuators just like pwm applied to governor speed solenoid and the potentiometer signal go to controller say a processed and then controller a send this data to an other controller say b this b get the data and processed then converted and applied as pwm to solenoid to speed up or down
Hi, what Iwant say Ineed some information about this type of system when trouble it comes

You need to be much more specific about the sytem you have, and what sort of communication you expect to use between devices. At present a length of cable would seem to meet your very vague requirements.

You need to be much more specific about the sytem you have, and what sort of communication you expect to use between devices. At present a length of cable would seem to meet your very vague requirements.
Hi,sort of communication rs 32

Hi,I will give you full story as I said potentiometer applied signal of accelaration to first controller may be this signal go to microcontroller after that comuncate with rs232 to other external microcontroller
example wires of pot go hydraulic controller and rs232 connected between hydraulic controller and ECU then ecu applied pwm to solenoid I just need small example and explain simple any projet thank you

Hi,I will give you full story as I said potentiometer applied signal of accelaration to first controller may be this signal go to microcontroller after that comuncate with rs232 to other external microcontroller
example wires of pot go hydraulic controller and rs232 connected between hydraulic controller and ECU then ecu applied pwm to solenoid I just need small example and explain simple any projet thank you
HI,the length betyween two aboiut 2meters thank you

What are you using to get the pot readings with
I bet its not a arduino ?

You are still not giving any details of the system. So let us try to get you to describe each block of the system. So
1 - What value potentiometer are you using ?
2 - What reference voltage do you have connected between the ends of the track on the potentiometer ?
3 - Is the output from the slider connected to an ADC input of a microcontroller ?
4 - What part number of microcontroller are you using ?
5 - how many bits resolution are you using and how are you formatting the ADC reading to be sent over the RS232 link ?

Can you clarify why the value of the potentiometer output represents the acceleration of the actuator ? It is more normal for it to represent the actuator position or speed.

Les.

It's a arduino he googled pot and found all he needs to know
If he looks here
adc.png

Last edited:
Hi,Ihave question this time about at90s2313 not work i/o port and in the simulation work

void main() {
ddrd=0x00;
portd=0x0e;

Portb=0;
ddrb=0xff;
while (1)
{
if (pind.b1==1 && pind.b2==1&& pind.b3==0&&pind.b6==0)
Portb=0b00001011;
else
Portb=0;
if(pind.b1==1 && pind.b2==0&& pind.b3==0&&pind.b6==0)
portb=0b00000011;
else
portb=0;
if(pind.b1==1&&pind.b2==0 && pind.b3==1&&pind.b6==0)
portb=0b00000010;
else
portb=0;
if (pind.b1==1 && pind.b2==1&&pind.b3==1&&pind.b6==0)
portb=0b00000100;
else
portb=0;
if(pind.b6==1&&pind.b2==1&&pind.b3==0&&pind.b1==0)
portb=0b00011001;
else
portb=0;
if(pind.b6==1&&pind.b2==0&&pind.b3==0&&pind.b1==0)
portb=0b00010001;
else
portb=0;

if(pind.b6==1&&pind.b2==0&&pind.b3==1&&pind.b1==0)
portb=0b00010000;
else
portb=0;
if (pind.b6==1&&pind.b3==1&&pind.b2==1&&pind.b1==0)
portb=0b00010000;
else
portb=0;

}
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back