Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HHO generator plus colloidal silver machin, help.

Am I?

• Retarded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignorant

• A total noobcake

• A genius

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
im building a water powered colloidal silver generator. i luv colloidal silver, it tastes great, troubel iz its expensive so i want to build machine that turns water into collodal silver wiviout usin up silver. my idea iz to connect motor 2 generator both mechanically and electrically, the silver will come from the cold fusion reaction generated in the water which is electrolyzed at 500kHz, this will also creat browns gas. someone i know with a degre haz this working and iv seen it working. i think dis is kewl colidal siver iz good for my health, the world heath organization and oil companies censor everythin. plz hlp me

I voted retarted, not trying to be mean, i just see some problems with this idea..LOL...but I know you are joking Hero999....and if your not joking, then you need to stop drinking the colloidal silver!!:)

**broken link removed**

We will have another "blue silver man". Yay.

Does that mean i can call you papa smurf???

Or your just having a fun poke at the people that take this AE stuff far to seriously!

If you get an excess of power can you put a non compliant pirate GTI unit on it and sell the power back to the utilities? :confused:
But not actually get paid since they cant find out you are using it? ;)

I bet this thread gets booted for childish non relevancy. Or at least moved to **** chat! :eek:

ROFLMAO! Thats the longest abbreviation I can recall ever seeing!

So why does your pole add up to 137.5 % ?

...I see dumb people...

Attachments

• 0308.jpg
    0308.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 299
tcmtech said:
So why does your pole add up to 137.5 % ?

It's an over-unity poll, of course. :D

Last edited:
Doh! I should have known.:eek:
So what do you do with the extra percentage of votes?:confused:
Toss the bad ones and declare yourself a genius?;)

The real funny part is someone is likely reading this and just boiling furious about it!:eek:

I voted he's a total Noobcakes because EVERYONE knows the rezonance freqensee of the water mollycule is 43kHz !!!

And the over-unity bit won't work unless you buy the proper plans off Ebay... :(

I just want to know why the colloidal silver, overunity crowd also believe in government conspiracies & UFOs. Is it a package deal? Geography? Lead in the water?

Because the government is evil!

Its a well knownm fact that Bush and Obama is communist whcih is worse, US is no democracy but authority regime, underground conspiracy all decide results of election before first vote is cast.

Lead in water?

ive tried colloidal lead before but it didnt have the same kick as silver, been told that sugar of lead is good though.

Hero999 said:
that Bush and Obama is communist

aah I'm familiar with .........

(The Vast Hot "Right - Left" Wing, underground authority ,Communist Regime, Conspiracy, Voting Group.)

I thought it was all a lie. Now I'm convinced theirs one person on the planet that could have pull this off - Chuck Norris. I think late at night during his TV commercials for the " Total Gym " people are being programmed weeks before the Elections.

kv:rolleyes:

Edit: Rating " Genius "

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I TOLD YOU THIS THREAD WOULD GET MOVED SOME PLACE!;)

The humor Nazis have gained control of the delete button!:eek:

Again.:(

The real funny part is this thread has been viewed and posted to more times than the one that provoked its creation! :p:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back