Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwiggin

Hey, this is Nathaniel, I just signed up for an account here and am really looking forward to using the site. So, I just wanted to say hello to everybody and wish them good day!

Hey, this is Nathaniel, I just signed up for an account here and am really looking forward to using the site. So, I just wanted to say hello to everybody and wish them good day!

hi and welcome,
I hope you enjoy the site.

Hi, Nathaniel. Welcome to Electro-Tech-Online!
Just wanted to start by suggesting you read the community rules (at the top of the page). They will help you learn how to ask good questions, receive good answers, and be a beneficial member on this forum.
I look forward to communicating with you soon regarding electronics :) :D
Best regards,
Der Strom

Hi I am sort of new here myself. I was here last fall trying to find a solution to a alternator conversion on a old 8N tractor of mine. There replys where very helpful and worked great! Thank you everyone who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back