Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivalejo

can anyone help me with a schematic? i need a half-wave rectifier, with a R-L load (L= 25mH), made with a SCR, and using a 50 volts(at least) power source

thanks for the advice mate... really... i ask for help when i need it... like i said, and not to appear rude... if you can't/don't feel like/won't help i don't understand what's with the replying... if i wanted to be told off then i wouldn't be writing don't you reckon?

Show some effort. Really. You've shown no effort at all, you can't even be bothered to write a proper subject line but you expect someone to design and draw your circuit.

Your teacher would not have given you the assignment if the answer wasn't in a textbook somewhere. Why not ask your teacher, tell him you don't understand the question.

rivaleji, try Google... These forums are not here to serve up schematics for anyone that pops in asking for them, it's for people to share schematics and ideas and help people with problems.
Silicon-controlled rectifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May help.
Try sitting down with whatever books you're provided the Internet as refrence and actually learn something about what you're doing rather than asking other people to hand you answers on a silver platter.

Trust me, I am helping. You won't learn if you rely on others to do your work for you. Unless it's a management course :)

That's great! I just came out of a staff meeting yesterday when I read that, bout fell out of my chair.

We are a staff of 6, with 3 managers, I am one of them, My two staff and I are expected to do all of the work, just struck me as funny because its true....

Cool they have a forum now? Not that I need another one =\ I can barely keep up here. I've used that website before, they have a really concise general electronics introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back