Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hu_elz

:!: i need an equivalent for bs170 mosfet or similar mosfets for my millenium2 bypass, its hard to find here in the Philippines.. also a lowleakage diode.. thanks 8)

posting in the correct forum

:D hi hu_elz,

you might not get a reply here for the reason that this is not the right forum to post your request. you should have posted it in the datasheet/parts request column. pls dont feel offended of my correction kabayan :wink:

am also interested with the reply that might come. have also encountered that problem. :)

Kabayan, I did a google search of your "Millenium 2 bypass". There is a alternate circuit using more commonly available parts like the CD4007. I don't fully understand the function of the 1n914 and the low leakage diode. The circuit could work with only a 1M resistor replacing the 1n914. Anyway there are already protective diodes a the input of the CD4007.

http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/Mill2extn/mil2plus.htm

Attachments

• mill2pls.gif
    mill2pls.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 483
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back