Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran h

hi i am on a quest to build a energymeter error indicator wherein i have to compare the o/p of the AD7751 IC used in energymeter with a standard reference...
please can any 1 suggest a microcontroller for this purpose

thanks and god bless

As you probably know, that part is obsolete. Analog devices suggests a replacement and if you are doing a new design, I strongly recommend using the new one. At a glance this part has analog & digital inputs.. the digital ones are TTL compatible so almost any micro you pick will work just fine. If you simply need to bit bang the part, use a PIC, CPLD or discrete logic(if it is a small amount). If you need more complicated control, try a microcontroller(pic one based on how much $$ and time involved in using the compiler)..

More programmable logic parts = FPGA, BASIC stamp (Easy to use), Z80 uC from Zilog.. development board & software is $50.. not bad!
The sky is the limit. You just need digital control for that part..

This question is too broad in scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back