Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friend,s

i m student of telecommunication i need tyo make project for my final,s ....what should i make ...........any idea .any thing intersting .which like ..............owooo....plz give me ur idea,s so u know anay thing like that i hope u will help me in this plz bcoz it,s bout my studies :cry:

what is your level of studies?

I suppose you have equipment at your school, don't you?

You could build an I-Q modulator, it is quite interesting for telecommunications. I don't exactly know how to do but a friends of mine is working on it so if you're interested...

hi thx,s for reply

well i m in Bsc final of telecomm can u plz send me information about I-Q modulator as soon as possible ..........plz or any other idea or site wheer i can find project,s :(

Search the web and you can find all the information you need.

Build a cd thrower, take the motor out of a portable cd player and stick it on the side of a piece of wood, wire it to some type of reciever switch for a remote control(I used an old keyless Entry box for my car). Wire it all to a 12v battery and install a linear actuator to sit right behind the cd motor.

On mine, when you push "lock" on the remote the cd starts spinning VERY fast. After it reaches high speed, press "unlock" and the linear actuator pushes the cd off of the motor, it hits the floor and takes off 100 mph! Fun project for school :wink:

jbatlanta said:
Build a cd thrower, take the motor out of a portable cd player and stick it on the side of a piece of wood, wire it to some type of reciever switch for a remote control(I used an old keyless Entry box for my car). Wire it all to a 12v battery and install a linear actuator to sit right behind the cd motor.

On mine, when you push "lock" on the remote the cd starts spinning VERY fast. After it reaches high speed, press "unlock" and the linear actuator pushes the cd off of the motor, it hits the floor and takes off 100 mph! Fun project for school :wink:

Uhhhh.. This is for telecommunications..

imgemini,

What sort of things have you been doing in this course? You would know a lot better then us on what you should be doing. An I/Q modulator is an excellent example of an interesting modulation and demodulation technique, I cannot see why not. Check out www.rfmd.com for some block diagrams in the datasheets for their integrated I/Q modulators.

Steve

hi

thx,s .........
help freind,s try to understand my aim to post this waas i see may be some one come up better idea then me like u come up with new idea .........it,s really help :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back