Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Vehicle Audio Sound Board Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ser Brynden

removed by original author

Last edited:
It might be safer to add a small speaker than try to mess with a bridge audio output and inductive speakers and dynamic radio switching unknowns.
Engine running might be possible from the instrument panel or tach signal.

It might be safer to add a small speaker than try to mess with a bridge audio output and inductive speakers and dynamic radio switching unknowns.
Engine running might be possible from the instrument panel or tach signal.
So there is someplace that only receives +12VDC when the engine is running, and I could connect my circuit in parallel to it? By the way, I have a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP with the V8 engine.

For Item #1, it turns out I still need the relay for the constant-to-momentary segment. Though, I may replace the bigger Bosch relay with a general purpose PC board mount relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back