Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Tracking system

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljroo

Hello

I am trying to build a basic tracking system to track a toy car. The toy car will enter a dark box, which will have IR sensors in the entry and exit section. In the dark box, I am going to have video camera which will be used to track the car and which will send signal (NTSC) through LM1881 chip to some kind of sound device that will tell the operator which direction he needs to move the car to. Note that the car will just move 1 step at the time, and the video camera will again send signals to the sound device which will tell you the next move.

The problem I am having is that I am not sure how to switch the between the commands and I cant think of a sound device that would respond to my signals, and I cant think of an algorithms to send different signals. I was reading about Transducers, but I didnt find what I was looking for.

Could someone please give me some suggestion so that I could move forward with this design? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

aljroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back