Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with sequential turn signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjw32

I don't know much about electronics, although I find it very interesting. I happen to teach Automotive Technology at the high school level-so cars are my area of expertise.
My question is this: there are kits available out there to make certain model vehicles rear turn signal indicators to blink sequentially--much like the Ford Thunderbirds and Mercury Cougars of the 1960's. I know that these wouldn't be too hard, not to mention fun, to build and something that I could do--possibly even get my students interested in--but I don't even know where to start. This website, www.blinkblink.com will give you an idea of what I am talking about.
Any input would be appreciated--Thank you

sjw32@csufresno.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back