Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with radio sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

earjun

Hello guys Could someone please tell me about radio sensors that operate in the range of 900 MHz to 1800MHz which is good enough to detect the direction of this wave also?????
Well I just want to know if such sensors exists so Iam not including the details of sensors.But it should be able to pick the signal transmitted by a mobile phone....

I think you are looking for a receiver:D

Determining the direction of a radio wave at these frequencies is problematic because at these wavelengths, the radio wave reflects off anything conductive that is more than a few cm across. Google "Radio Direction Finding"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back