Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazan1985

please I need help with my project about making a mute on your mobile phone when you enter meeting room using separate circuit.

the idea is to send a signal to the phone befor it received the call on nokia mobile.

yazan1985 said:
My projecy name
cell phone mute system

I'm totally anti-mobile, it's one of the devil's tools. Only bad things can come from them. But you can call this anything you want, but it still comes down to the same thing. You'll get all the same arguements and unfortunately very little actual help on this one. If you find a circuit, please let me know where to find it. I would love to have one for my house.
My little brother is a cell phone junkie, and when he stops by to talk or needs some help with something, it wastes a lot of my time and patience, because of the cell phone ****-chat. My next door neighbor is the same way. I hate just hanging out waiting for them to get off the phone, got better things to do.

Design an EMP device that zaps your phone as you walk into the room. The boss won't get upset, you get to keep your job, the cute secretary in the short skirt out front can't accidentally call you at home during dinner with your wife, and the wife won't be having you pick up milk and bread on the way home from work. Problems solved..

... cause you'll cook yourself as well!

yazan1985 said:
please I need help with my project about making a mute on your mobile phone when you enter meeting room using separate circuit.

the idea is to send a signal to the phone befor it received the call on nokia mobile.
cover the walls and doors with aluminium foil and put wire mesh over the windows to make a large Faraday cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back