Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with PIC18F6585+LCD+KEYPAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykornx

Hi, i'm new in PIC programming and i have a project with PIC18f6585 + LCD + keypad simulation on Proteus, but i can't get it to work. I made the C code combinating from various examples....
So, the PIC+LCD works fine, but i can't understand where is the problem displaying the characters from the keypad on the lcd...that's what doesn't work.
Can someone help me understand where i'm wrong about all this stuff....
I'm posting the whole project made on MPLAB in the zip file and the Proteus design file.
Thanks

Attachments

• PIC18_LCD_lcd4bit test.zip
    104.5 KB · Views: 118
It might help if you explain your problem in a little more detail.

What bit of your code doesn't work? What have you tried already? Are there some specific problems or would you just like somebody to write the code for you?

Hi, i found the problem and fix it, thaks for reply, i'll write more if i have more problems with the project, because i have to write also rs232, IrDa and LIN communication
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back