Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with PIC16f877 coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischa

Hi guys..... i need some major help.... i need to understand the following code as a basis for something i am working on...the problem is i only know c code....can someone convert this assembly code to c for me? please!!! I will attach the files.

Thank you

Plus can someone expalin what this line of code means:

bank2 char i,send,set=1,housekey=0,devicekey=0,onkey=0,name[48]="HOUSE:0DEVICE:0 DEVICE CONTROL USING X10 SELECT";

what is bank2 in the above code???

Attachments

• an236.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 149
Hi,

There are thousands on lines of assembler code in that program - you really expect someone to totally rewrite it for you ... ?? !!

Hi guys..... i need some major help.... i need to understand the following code as a basis for something i am working on...the problem is i only know c code....can someone convert this assembly code to c for me? please!!! I will attach the files.

Thank you

Plus can someone expalin what this line of code means:

bank2 char i,send,set=1,housekey=0,devicekey=0,onkey=0,name[48]="HOUSE:0DEVICE:0 DEVICE CONTROL USING X10 SELECT";

what is bank2 in the above code???

Hi, I tried to compile your code with MPLAB. I got an error message saying COF file is out of date. Never had that before and i dont know what it means, Hence i cound'nt compile it. If someone compiles it and uploads the .HEX file, i can convert it to C using PIC C Compiler.

full c code for x10 tx and rx

hai..iam also trying to get the source code compleated for x10. pls check this document.....where can i get the decleared functions?

Attachments

• powerline-communication-using-.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back