Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with pbc layout and schematic matching...MAX712...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyevancsu

**broken link removed**

I tried doing this charger:

**broken link removed**

a few months ago but i failed pretty badly b/c i couldnt follow the layout, as in i couldnt find some of the mentioned parts from the schematic on the layout. So i tried to remake the pcb using expresspcb and came out with this:

or click here and scroll down and click on the link in one of the messeges that says "chargeragain.pcb":

.**broken link removed**

Can someone compare it with the above schematic and if errors are found, hopefully not too many, edit it for me.

Any and all help appreciated.

Ivan C

Just realized that maybe the link to my pcb layout wasnt working (not really my layout, copied and edited from the site mentioned), please reply and i will email you the .pcb file.

If anyone wishes to help, your help will be appreciated.

Ivan C.

Hopefully last bump.

Also, the layout doesnt have to be edited, rather please post any errors or mistakes here and ill edit myself, if possible.

Thanks

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back