Help with my project please

I need help with the following project:
Fixed frequency divider by 33. The counter used will have the synchronous R input. Only circuits will be used
from the HCT/HC series. The oscillator will provide two rectangular signals with frequencies of 5Hz and 435kHz respectively
and a manual clock signal.
The power supply model and the clock generator needs to be like i did in the project. I need someone to help explain how to do this properly, in proteus.

Attachments

• projaction.rar
    47.4 KB · Views: 52

this is the image we get for the projet, on the left is "oscillator", middle "7 bit counter" on the right Q0 to Q6 are 7 LED's and dows is a "status detector" or something like this.

Another user is doing the exact same project...

See here:

The other student using an analog method where you need a tolerance stackup error less than 1/87000 to reset will find it expensive to find RC components trimmed to better than this tolerance.

So there are several methods to generate 5 Hz (not kHz) and 435 kHz from a manually tuned input clock.

Input 435 kHz
1. Design a synchronous counter for 87,000 counter as 43500 & 2

If you need an odd number counter it implies you will need to use both edges of the clock to *2f.

Last edited:
The unrar applications like 7-zip cannot compromise your OS by just opening a RAR file to examine the contents. Your advice is more sensible for file types that modify the OS.

Looks like earlier WINRAR versions had that problem.....
I doubt any are true positives these days. One just has to look at the benign file extensions to tell what isn't enclosed.

Perhaps eons ago https://www.pcmag.com/news/winrar-has-serious-flaw-that-can-load-malware-to-pcs

7-zip is my goto unRAR app.

"I doubt any are true positives these days"......

Seems like there are more concrete actions and changes on this, recent I might add, 2023 timeframe.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…