Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with my project 5vdc signal to control(interrupt)power

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanko

I need help with building electronic switched power control circuit.
I need circuit to control power supply on a circuit board.The circuit board in normal mode is powered with 5vdc , when the circuit board start working mode there is 5vdc signal that appear on one of the terminals.I want to use that 5vdc signal to control the power supply to the same board,which means when the 5vdc signal is gone the control circuit to interrupt for a moment the power to the board (for about 2-3 seconds) so the board will reset itself evry time the 5vdc control signal is gone and power up itself again.I was thinking about using group of transistors(2-3 transistors) , but i am not sure how to do it.
Please if somebody know how to build circuit like this to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back