Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Low Voltage Cutoff design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its well past this posts bedtime but I have a S2 Lipo 7.4 volt is there a wiring diagram around for it ?
joohn

Last edited:
Many 7.4V Li-Po batteries have 3 wires. 0V, 3.7V and 7.4V. Then a balancing charger can charge the first cell from the 0V wire to the 3.7V wire and completely separately charge the second cell from the 3.7V wire to the 7.4V wire.

safe voltage

Hi, I wanted a wiring diagram for a S2 lopo's to stop them discharging too low, no buzzer or flashing lights, just cut off when below the safe limit of my lipo's

joohn

Hi, know this is a very old thread but better keep it here than start a new one for the same question.

I would like this circuit to cut voltage for a 4s battery pack. Cut at 13.6v (3.4v*4=13.6v)
Dont know what I need to replace thoose components.

Seems to be hard to find products like this. Would be great with a circuit with variable voltage but if someone helps me with above I'm more than happy.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Hi, know this is a very old thread but better keep it here than start a new one for the same question.

I would like this circuit to cut voltage for a 4s battery pack. Cut at 13.6v (3.4v*4=13.6v)
Dont know what I need to replace thoose components.

Seems to be hard to find products like this. Would be great with a circuit with variable voltage but if someone helps me with above I'm more than happy.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Hy Rorut,

Welcome to ETO

Be better to start a new thread with your question. Also care to put your location in your identity window on the left.

spec

Hy Rorut,

Welcome to ETO

Be better to start a new thread with your question. Also care to put your location in your identity window on the left.

spec

Thank you!
I started a new thread and added my location.
/Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back