Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with flashing LEDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfansler

I am attempting to build an LED curcuit with 8 lights. I would like each light to light up randomly at a controllable interval. I have no idea what hardware I would need for this project besides the LEDs, battery, and resisters. Is this even possible? Any guidance or help would be incredibly appreciated as it is a project for my daughter, please help:confused: Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Lights

I would like to have 8 lights available to light up with the random pattern, and the interval to be at least a couple of seconds or adjustable if possible. I really am a hack with electronics, any advice is awesome and appreciated. Even if anyone knows another site or on-line source that might help me piece this project together would be great. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back