Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with ear-phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no earphone load, the earphone output is the signal source.
I realise that. That's why I referred to it as a signal wire (but I should have said signal input wire). If the OP is still using a 741 and has mistakenly connected the earphone between R1 and the negative rail it might explain his lack of output amplitude.

And don't go on the ear-phone part, as I've removed every clothing, and there remains only audio jack.
You've lost me there.:confused:

The title of this thread is wrong.
There is no earphone load, the earphone output is the signal source.
The load is an ADC0808 analog to digital converter with an input resistance of 1k to 3k ohms.

Look, main target is ADC. It is the load...check
It requires a signal of like 3.5V to detect it (according to datasheet Vin = Vcc - 1.5 )
Now, the resistance of speaker is like 10ohm and of head-phone is 30 ohm... I got amplification upto 7 V somehow and it is fine.
I hope it will work with ADC's input resisitance..

I think this is getting more complex than Salman Rushdie's mind or John Terry's scandals.
I'll start a new thread, clarifying my problem

:confused: This is another classic example of inaccurate and/or incomplete information being given in the original post.

I got amplification upto 7 V somehow and it is fine.
Hurrah! So no need to start another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back