Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the oil companies are that powerful then why do we in England rely on coal for 30% of our energy?

If the oil companies are that powerful then why do we have nuclear power?

If the oil companies are so powerful then why is there a big debate about global warming?

I don't believe that the technology for perpetual motion already exists but has been extinguished by the oil companies. I think it's far more likely that it's impossible as it violates the laws of physics and those who belive it's possible are either ignorant or con-artists.

Last edited:
Hero999 said:
I don't believe that the technology for perpetual motion already exists but has been extinguished by the oil companies. I think it's far more likely that it's impossible as it violates the laws of physics and those who belive it's possible are either ignorant or con-artists.

Yes, the nutters always blame the oil companies!, yet the oil companies are one of the biggest researchers into alternative energy sources - they know full well their sources of oil are limited, and are looking for a replacement they can continue to make money from.

If such supposed technology existed, then the oil companies would be selling it, and still selling the oil for plastics production!.

I am experimenting with HOD right now, but when I get a test engine running, i will post a video. I just need help trying to get my circuit working right now.

HOD - Hydrogen on Demand. The Electrolysis of water using pulsed voltage to break down water into its component elements. Hydrogen or Hydroxy or Hydroxl, also called Brown's Gas can be used for several different uses, some which include welding, the improvement of MPG of a petroleum based car, or the total powering of same car using only hydroxy gas. Stanley Meyer as mentioned in an earlier post, created a dune buggy powered by only water. He supposedly died as a result of poisoning because of the MIB not wanting his HOD system to become widely disseminated and used.

skeeterb said:
HOD - Hydrogen on Demand. The Electrolysis of water using pulsed voltage to break down water into its component elements.
That's theoretically possible.

Hydrogen or Hydroxy or Hydroxl, also called Brown's Gas can be used for several different uses, some which include welding, the improvement of MPG of a petroleum based car, or the total powering of same car using only hydroxy gas.
Are you talking about oxyhydrogen? That sounds plausible I suppose.

Stanley Meyer as mentioned in an earlier post, created a dune buggy powered by only water.
If you consider oxyhydrogen to be a form of water then I suppose it's possible.

If you're talking about water in the liquid form you get from the tap then I don't believe you.

He supposedly died as a result of poisoning because of the MIB not wanting his HOD system to become widely disseminated and used.
I've never heard of the MIB.

Perhaps he was poisoned by one of his experiments?

Do you no about bond energies? And that breaking up oxygen and hydrogen atoms then recombining them releases the same amount of energy required to break them up?

MIB... Men In Black, great movie. Did this technology come from aliens? Space aliens, not the ones from the southern border...

HarveyH42 said:
MIB... Men In Black, great movie. Did this technology come from aliens? Space aliens, not the ones from the southern border...

LOL... its been around for a long time, it keeps coming back around every couple years and it keeps disappearing, but with the advent of the internet, it seems like a lot more ppl are working with HOD systems.

You still haven't answered my questions!

Is this one of those free energy machines or just another way of performing electrolysis?

If it's the former then I strongly recommend you read this.

skeeterb said:
Thanks a lot man, you've really been helping me out with my IC logic search. One last thing, on the simple diagram what is capacitor and resistor in the input, I mean what is the resistance of the resistor and what is the capacitance of the capacitor that you have in the simple drawing? Could you draw the ICs as they would be put on the circuit instead of the simple drawing that you posted in an earlier post? I want to get that circuit finished drawing, so I can start testing the circuit before I start soldering the board together.

The capacitor may be a 0.1 uF capacitor. The resistor can be 100K ohms. These values can be varied quite a bit and still work ok. I choose these values to have a time constant of 10 mSec.

Despite my earlier promise, I find that I am unwilling to prepare a more detailed schematic for you. Perhaps you can attempt this yourself, or get help from another.

Hero999 said:
You still haven't answered my questions!

Is this one of those free energy machines or just another way of performing electrolysis?

If it's the former then I strongly recommend you read this.

Its another method of electrolysis, Faraday used brute force electrolysis to break the bonds of water. Brute force electrolysis doesn't get as much hydroxy as pulsed electrolysis. One file I read said there are two types of hydrogen that can be produced, orthohydrogen from normal electrode plates, and parahydrogen from a toroidal coil. I found my information on different sites, but mainly I found a lot of information on overunity.com

I just wanted a diagram indicating the chips, not the entire circuit. I will work out what goes where

Edit: in other words, I wanted to understand what those numbers meant on the diagram that you meant on your post. I think they are the pin numbers, but I am not too sure about it. I am kinda new to working with stuff like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back